Online Application PortalAdmissions for 2019-20
APOSTOLIC CARMEL ICSE
Admissions for 2019-2020
For Parent’s who have received an SMS confirming your Child’s Admissions kindly pay fee on this Link : https://apostoliccarmelicse.org/fee-payment/ select 2019-20 to proceed further. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for Help
The online application portal for Grade I admission will open from:
29th October 2018 at 11 AM and will remain open till the 30th of June 2019, 5 PM.
Child for whom admission is desired has to be born between 1st October 2012 to 30th Sept 2013 (both days inclusive)
The online application portal for Grade II, III and IV admission will open from:
26th November 2018 at 11 AM and will remain open till the 30th of June 2019, 5 PM.
Note that after the portal closes applications will not be considered, kindly apply in the admissions time frame given above.
KINDLY DO NOT USE A MOBILE PHONE TO FILL IN THE APPLICATION as the form is designed to be completed on either a desktop or laptop computer.
After filling in the online form and submitting it you will be kept informed via SMS.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MOBILE NUMBER USED TO REGISTER WILL BE USED FOR ALL COMMUNICATION, STATUS UPDATES ETC. IN REGARD TO YOUR APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION.
You will need scanned copies (jpeg or pdf files only) of the documents listed below (Pt. no. 2) to complete the online admission application form.
If you are called for document verification via SMS, instructions are below:
- One parent must accompany the child for submission and verification of the printed form as well as all supporting documents.
- Parents must bring the original document as well as a copy of the following at the time of document verification:
- 1 – Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 mm)
- 1 – Small size — Family photo (10 cm – 6x4)
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child in ENGLISH only. Official translation proof required if not in English.
- Proof of Residence
- Aadhar Card of father – optional
- Aadhar Card of Child – optional
- Ration card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Baptism certificate of the child – in case of Christians only
- Parent’s academic qualification certificates
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
- Medical Certificate – in case of disability
Note: Please DO NOT Disturb the School authorities during the entire application process. There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated.