Online Application Portal for Grade 1 - IVAdmissions for 2018-19
Apostolic Carmel ICSE will be conducting ONLINE APPLICATIONS for admission for Grade I to IV for academic year 2018-19.
- The Online application portal for will open from 17 December, 2017 at 11.00 a.m. and will remain open till 15 June 2018, 5.00 p.m.
- Kindly note that each month (around the 1st of the month), we will be contacting applicants who have completed the form and will extend offers of admission to the selected candidates. This will be an on-going process until vacancies are completed. At that time, the portal will close for the respective grade.
- Age criteria is per the table below.
Kindly use a laptop/desktop computer to complete the application. You will not be able to do so from a mobile phone.
Please note that the mobile number used to Register will be used for all communication, status updates etc. in regard to your application for admission. You will need scanned copies (jpeg or pdf files only) of the following documents in order to complete the application form.
Application Portal closes in
- Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 MM)
- Family photo max width 10 cm
Certificates & Documents
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Proof of Residence
- Ration Card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Aadhar Card of father and mother
- Aadhar card of child
- Parent’s academic qualifications (if any)
- Baptism certificate of the child seeking admission– in case of Christians only
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name – if any)
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
Date of Birth
|Admission to||Date of Birth From||Date of Birth Till|
|Grade I||1 June 2011||30 September 2012|
|Grade II – IV||Per previous class attended||Per previous class attended|
The link below will be active till
15 June 2018, 5.00 p.m.
Selection of Applicants
The School will contact the applicants for a document review meeting via SMS. Please do not contact the school until then.
Please do not disturb the school authorities during the entire application process. There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated. You will be informed of the status of your application via SMS on the mobile numbers submitted online as part of the application.